Our prime aim being the perfect satisfaction and continuous development of our partners, Our first training center was opened in 1997 in Jeddah. with below progressive vision
- to create a bright future for young Saudi talents, by the implementation automotive refinish vocational education programs.
- to train and enhance the skill level of automotive refinish painters for existing and future CEP customers.
Also we are networked across the Kingdom with sub distributors, who will tender the same service & support are being monitored and trained by CEP to ensure the Standard.
We ensure the following as a part of our continuous training and supports.
We have dedicated technicians and colorists in all our branches, which will be at your service as and when required. We offer to send our Technicians to support rectifying any refinishing concerns. The same counts for cases where there are color matching problems or any other technical support necessary.
With our excellent training center equipped with all modern facilities, we can extend our dedicated support for the continuous improvement of all the participants. A progressive training plan will be evolved and followed.
On the Job Training
These trainings will be carried out by our trainers and will be complimented by German/UK trainers whenever necessary at the customer’s Bodyshop on the job.
We offer to test the Bodyshop staff members for their abilities and provide an individual training plan to bring them to international standards.
We offer timely trainings for different levels of Body shop management; for Floor Managers, Bodyshop Managers and also Service Advisors, to develop their skills in improving the overall profitability of the Bodyshop.
After each training we will provide a participant training report and, upon reaching the training goals, an achievement certificate.
MVP Business solution
We, Colors Co. Ltd in collaboration with PPG-Nexa Autocolor introduced MVP Business solutions as a way to help our collision repair partners turn the changing industry and the resulting business challenges into extraordinary opportunities. Since that time we have consistently delivered more training, more business support services to more collision repair businesses.
Upon request from the concerned, we will conduct a full audit of the customer Bodyshop in every existing and future facility
- 5S is designed to strip the bodyshop facility back and to install standards
- Efficient working conditions enable more throughputs of vehicles
- Seminars for KPI’s, Workflow & estimation enable best practices
- Knowledge of industry standards enable better understanding of the business
- Bodyshop designs enable re organizing existing facilities to improve throughputs
- Designing new facilities to ensure best practices